This farmhouse styled cabinet has the built-in function to provide storage and great looks throughout your rustic styled home. Crafted from pine solids and veneers, this unit features drawers and storage for display or hidden storage. Use as a TV Stand with glass doors and wire management that allow easy operation, a dining server with china display and silverware storage or as a Hall Cabinet for storage and display. The contrasting rustic white and cedar top finish, picture frame drawer fronts and bun feet add an element of farmhouse or coastal charm to your personal getaway.
- Constructed of pine solids, pine veneers and engineered woods
- Styling details include ogee edge top, picture frame drawer fronts and sides and bun feet
- Saw mark, wirebrush distressing and antique rustic white finish rubthrough add to time-tested charm of the piece
- Drawers feature quality French Dovetail construction with metal side drawer guides that offer whisper-quiet smooth opening and closing
- Glass door fronts are great for display or remote electronic operation
- (2) wire management backs behind glass doors
- (2) Adjustable Interior Shelves - 20.25"W x 14.75"D interior sizes
- (3) Drawers - 20.5"W x 15"D x 7.25"H interior sizes
- Black finished pull hardware
- Rustic white with cedar finished tops
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.