Lenny’s Furniture commits to top notch service, therefore we contract our deliveries to S&K Delivery professionals. S&K Delivery solely delivers for our Company giving 110% to ensure your home delivery is efficient, trouble-free and seamlessly upholding the high-quality service that you expect. We are committed to do everything just right from the moment our truck pulls into the driveway, until we close the door behind us.
In order to ensure the best possible service, we would like for you to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our delivery policies and procedures. Delivery includes preparation, assembly and set up of merchandise to one address. If there is any part of the delivery process that you do not fully understand, please contact us for additional clarification. Your delivery is very important to us and we strive to do it right the first time.
- To schedule your delivery appointment, all open balances for merchandise and delivery must be paid in full before you schedule your delivery. S&K Delivery Service does not collect any balances upon delivery. Your residence must be complete including closings, construction and/or remodeling and a driveway that is passable. Most Residential Communities, Retirement Facilities, etc prohibit deliveries during certain hours. If your community or complex has such restrictions, please let us know when scheduling your delivery. Delivery fees will be charged each time a truck delivers or picks up merchandise. Once S&K Delivery Service arrives at your residence, the Delivery Fee is non-refundable, including if you re-fuse your delivery.
- S&K Delivery Service will contact you the day prior to your delivery. Confirmation of your address, all phone numbers, directions to the delivery address, and review of the sales order will be gone over. At this time you will be given the "stop number" for the scheduled truck route for the next day. We offer a thirty minute call ahead to your residence, cell phone or other phone number provided so you may meet our delivery team at your residence.
- Prior to your delivery, please remove old furniture and clear pathways to ensure unobstructed access for our delivery team. We cannot move existing furniture nor dispose of it. We are restricted from hanging mirrors, setting up or moving electronic equipment. While in the delivery process, if it is found difficult to maneuver a piece of furniture in narrow halls, doorways, or stairwells, then S&K Delivery Service cannot be responsible for any damages to existing furniture, floors, walls, etc.
- Please be sure you or someone (18 years of age or older) is present to accept delivery. If no one is present at the time of delivery there is an additional redelivery charge equal to the original delivery fee amount. To avoid this, you must cancel your delivery appointment at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date. If you are on a tight time constraint, please keep in mind that we have time framed deliveries available at an additional charge. Contact us for details.
- Our drivers are on a very tight schedule each day. The delivery team will place your furniture where you want it one time only. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect each item for damage as it is being brought into their residence. After the merchandise is all in, our driver/helper will ask you to sign the delivery document. Please note any defects or damages to the furniture or property when you sign the delivery document. Once our driver leaves your residence no additional claim may be filed.
- Due to Corporate Safety Policies and OSHA Guidelines, our delivery associates are prohibited from removing their shoes at any time.
- Your merchandise has a one year warranty against manufacturer defects after the initial delivery. Manufacturer defects are determined by S&K Delivery Service and the furniture manufacturer. If you should experience a manufacturer defect after the initial delivery, then you are responsible to E-mail pictures of the problem to: service@SKDelivery.com. S&K Delivery Service reserves the right to repair any items or manufacturer defects according to industry standards. See Limited Warranty- Limitations and Coverage Exclusions.