: B132Group Name
: Annikus - GrayGroup Style
: Modern QTRS
- Gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Drawers are spaced revealing chrome rails
- Cases are accented with a chrome finished bin pull and metal bracket feet
- Upholstered headboard with hexagonal pattern, accented with orange colored stitching
- Drawer interiors lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean finished look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Twin (53) and full (87) upholstered panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- The B132-68T requires the B100-11 twin roll slat
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand top
- Color changing LED lights with remote accent beds and additional features like sound response are included in a free mobile application.
- Gray finish over replicated oak grain
- Color changing LED accent lights
- Hardware not included
- Assembly required
- Headboard only
- Four 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Gray upholstery with orange stitching
- Bolt length depends on thickness of your bed frame
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.