Transform your bedroom into an instant sanctuary. This dresser introduces a touch of mid-century modern style combining a two-tone finish and unique chevron pattern that is sure to enhance the design element to any bedroom. Six spacious drawers with ball bearing glides offer a smooth opening and closing of the drawers. Catering to your busy lifestyle and built to last, it is ready to assemble in the comfort of your home.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Two-tone dry, light finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Dark colored hardware
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back for durability
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Six Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 20''D x 31''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.