Make comfort and luxury a part of outdoor living with this 4-piece outdoor furniture set. Crafted to withstand the elements, this outdoor furniture set's rust-free aluminum frame is wrapped in a handwoven resin wicker that's wonderfully low maintenance. High-design touches include curved track arms and gorgeous gray cushions covered in all-weather Nuvella® fabric. Wide-striped throw pillows add a crisp, clean, nautical touch.
- Includes sofa, 2 chairs and coffee table
- All-weather resin wicker handwoven over rust-free aluminum frame
- Aluminum tabletop
- Zippered cushions covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Imported fabric and fill
- Includes 2 throw pillows
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Assembly required
- Expert assembly recommended; available at check out for an additional fee
- Clearance item: all sales are final
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||4-Piece Outdoor Conversation Set
|Dining Table Height
||Regular Dining Height
||Sofa/Chairs/Table Set (4/CN)
||Outdoor Chat Set
|Item Color Key
||Cloverbrooke 4-Piece Outdoor Conversation Set
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Outdoor Sofa Sets
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||76''W x 31''D x 32''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.