Feel great and look good when you relax in the Forte Power Recliner with Power Headrest. With a power control that independently adjusts the headrest and recline, Forte makes it easy for you to watch TV while relaxing. For added convenience, the power control also features a USB charging port that keeps devices powered up and ready for streaming. Elevated design features, including tapered wood legs that sit higher off the ground and saddle-stitched soft track arms, give the recliner the tailored aesthetic of stationary furniture. Lasting comfort is guaranteed by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which keeps the seat firm and flexible. To create a look that will complement your décor, choose from two premium leather upholstery options.
- Elevated design features, including tapered wood legs that sit higher off the and saddle stitching, provide a tailored stationary look
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest and recline independently
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.