Make your living room the center of attraction in your home with the Fallon power reclining sofa with power headrests, featuring premium top-grain leather. Your family will be excited for movie night once they ve experienced this sofa. From power controls that independently adjust the headrests and recline to USB charging ports built right in, Fallon s innovative design keeps everyone comfortable and mobile devices powered up. Thoughtful design elements, including luxurious leather upholstery, make a style statement and ensure that the sofa will look good for years to come. Fallon provides comfort that s built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which reinforces the frame and ensure a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.