Make your living room the place to be with the comfortable and spacious Barnett power reclining sofa with power headrests and power lumbar. The whole family can relax together and enjoy a feeling of weightlessness with the loveseat s Zero Gravity recline technology. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the sofa allow sitters to independently adjust the recline, headrests and lumbar to find the right level of support for their bodies and moods. Conveniently charge devices without ever needing to get up with a USB port in the power control, and keep remotes close by with handy side pockets. Enjoy ergonomic design details, including generously scaled, contoured seats and waterfall chaise pads that take pressure off the legs and back. Wide track arms with durable top-stitching and attractive welt trim will make this reclining sofa a stylish centerpiece in your home. Upholstered in our premium top-grain leather, this sofa will look good for years to come.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power headrest supports the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined
- Power lumbar provides support for the lower back
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- Outside pockets offer ample storage for remotes, books and more
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.