Refined looks in a simple frame. Slim tapered arms and a tightly padded back make Digby feel roomy even in smaller areas. Its exclamation-point arm is finished with a tall tapered leg to add visual height, and the tight back enhances the architectural feel of this style while offering surprising comfort.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
36"H x 80"W x 36"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 68"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion(s): Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR) Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt Arm covers
- Standard Wood Finish: Florentine (F)
- Accent Pillows: 2 square with welt (19H x 19W)
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.