Bring on the style
Casual meets farmhouse in this transitional wood swivel bar height stool featuring a rattan back
Elevate the look
White wood counter stool with rattan-inspired back framed by a simple square back
Crafted for you
The round 360 degree swivel seat is upholstered in a neutral putty beige fabric
Farmhouse vibes are at the core of the hillsdale furniture bayberry wicker swivel counter height stool. This casually classy stool combines white wood and light beige upholstery to evoke the sand and sun-Bleached palette of the shore. The rattan-Inspired back rest adds to the beachside whimsy of this counter stool. The cushy padded seat and 360° swivel ensure that you and your guests have a relaxing place to enjoy a good time at the counter height dining table or kitchen island. Assembly required.
- Casual meets farmhouse in this transitional wood swivel bar height stool featuring a rattan back
- White wood counter stool with rattan-inspired back framed by a simple square back
- The round 360 degree swivel seat is upholstered in a neutral putty beige fabric
- Assembly required
- Crafted from Rubberwood, plywood and a 60/40 polyester/cotton blend
- Works best with counters that are 34-38 inches in height
- Recommend Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Item Ships in One Box
- Dust and polish with non-abrasive cleaners as needed
|HDF Item Number
||39.5H x 24W x 18D; Seat Height: 24H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.